The LL Sweatshop
3 THINGS BOOK 1-100
"3 Things", by Bryan Espiritu, began on Twitter in 2014 as a public version of his, "notes to self".
The bulleted, "Things" consist of points of motivation, reminders for self-reflection, matters of love, laughter, and even lyrics that are fitting to a specific moment in time.
The "3 Things Book" features 100 chronologically dated entries, sectioned off into 4 quarters. Each quarter ends with a page for readers to, "Bookmark" their favourites, as well as lined sheets to jot down personal "Notes, Reminders, & Interpretations".
Book Specifications & Features (subject to minor changes):
• 12pt card stock cover with soft touch laminate for smooth finish and minimal fingerprints
• Clear (white on white) foil on book title.
• 80lb matte stock pages with vellum finish for textured feel.
• "Author's Favourites" personal comparison.
• Blacked out designs to show due respect on "Things" involving other artists.
• Size: 4.75x7", Pages: 248, Perfect-bound
• Printed in Canada
***PLEASE READ: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER PRODUCT ***
The product pictured is currently in production and will not ship until it is fully complete. The estimated completion date is: Late August 2017.
Please do not order any other items when purchasing this pre-order.